The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

What a time to be alive.

Wrong Number Wrong Number

That man seems pretty obsessed with Barry Manilow. That makes two of us... Well done and hilarious as always man.

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

I'm really digging this one man. Like Vertical Seafood Taco, it captured my soul. Fun to listen to multiple times throughout the week.

Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

Well done guys, it's a ton of fun so far. Also extremely funny... and really hard >.<. But I'm enjoying myself.

Enough Plumbers 2 Enough Plumbers 2

I liked the feel of this, the whole toilet, mario reference. It was a unique, well made, creative game. That being said, games are supposed to be fun... and some of the levels were so painfully frustrating that I found myself not enjoying Enough Plumbers 2 as much as I could have.

Wonderputt Wonderputt

It goes without saying this is an incredibly unique game, very creative, beautifully drawn. I enjoyed now like I did a couple years ago when you submitted it. Also I really enjoy the music, very peaceful. Well done.

-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

Never thought I'd see the day... this is awesome man. I loved the first Glorious Morning so much as it is, this is just an amazing touch up. Maybe that Age of War game will come out with a third game playing this new version.

Cafe de Paris Cafe de Paris

Hey man, this was beautiful, fantastic, awesome... well done. My kind of music, I loved it. French and Jazz, two greatest things out there.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks NHPhillips! I am also a big fan of french inspired jazz and i think i will do some more pieces of that kind - meanwhile i have got better instruments for that kind of music :D

All the best!

Cafe Mocha Cafe Mocha

I added the rain effect haha, made it even cooler. I love this kind of music you know. I can see a cafe lit up in a dark rainy city, playing jazz a lot like this song. Good work man!

Wegra's Ivysaur Wegra's Ivysaur

So bold, so elegant. A truly touching and thought provoking work of art.

Oh Doctor My Doctor Oh Doctor My Doctor

My favorite doctor as well ;) awesome drawing.

Killgar pumpkin 2013 Killgar pumpkin 2013

Yeah man, this pumpkin carving blows my mind. I don't know how you did it but Killgar looks so freakin sweet. I didn't even know you could do this to a pumpkin. Well done. Will I see more next year?

Sundownx responds:

Thank you very much!
I have been carving for newgrounds for 3 years now and you can see the improvement year on year... so next years should be even better :)