-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

Never thought I'd see the day... this is awesome man. I loved the first Glorious Morning so much as it is, this is just an amazing touch up. Maybe that Age of War game will come out with a third game playing this new version.

Cafe de Paris Cafe de Paris

Hey man, this was beautiful, fantastic, awesome... well done. My kind of music, I loved it. French and Jazz, two greatest things out there.

SoundChris responds:

Thanks NHPhillips! I am also a big fan of french inspired jazz and i think i will do some more pieces of that kind - meanwhile i have got better instruments for that kind of music :D

All the best!

Cafe Mocha Cafe Mocha

I added the rain effect haha, made it even cooler. I love this kind of music you know. I can see a cafe lit up in a dark rainy city, playing jazz a lot like this song. Good work man!

Karmafield Karmafield

It's been a while since I've been on the Audio side of Newgrounds... glad I came across this. Some groovy music you've made here. ;)

Alloud responds:

Thanks dude! There's lots of good stuff around here. :3

Afternoon Blues (Improv) Afternoon Blues (Improv)

Insane dude! Beautiful and awesome and what not. I guess that's all I've got.

BlazingDragon responds:

Awww shucks. I'm blushing!

Yoshi's Story Yoshi's Story

LOL This is great! The yoshi story theme has got to be one of the greatest video game songs ever.

VGSongbird responds:

Robotic Toothpaste Robotic Toothpaste

That was pretty groovy, homie. I just may add you to my faves. :]

wandschrank responds:

Thanks, mate! :)

Man vs. Walrus-Man Man vs. Walrus-Man

Dude, I really love this song. Can't really say why, it just kind of gives off the perfect feel for an exotic island jungle place.

zippy - wayv zippy - wayv

This was pretty sweet dude, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Not that I'm obsessed with dubstep or a big expert on music but I feel like you should have added some crazy bass drop around 0:30. That would have been groovy.

Wayv responds:

Haha, thanks! Noob here, so I'm still working on the dubstep sounds. =P

Curse Rag Curse Rag

Damn dude, I know my opinion doesn't matter much but this is freakin' sweet... I love this kind of old timey rag music. It did indeed get my toe tapping.