Asslevania: SOTB Asslevania: SOTB

Well done guys, it's a ton of fun so far. Also extremely funny... and really hard >.<. But I'm enjoying myself.

Enough Plumbers 2 Enough Plumbers 2

I liked the feel of this, the whole toilet, mario reference. It was a unique, well made, creative game. That being said, games are supposed to be fun... and some of the levels were so painfully frustrating that I found myself not enjoying Enough Plumbers 2 as much as I could have.

Wonderputt Wonderputt

It goes without saying this is an incredibly unique game, very creative, beautifully drawn. I enjoyed now like I did a couple years ago when you submitted it. Also I really enjoy the music, very peaceful. Well done.

Freak o' Lantern Freak o' Lantern

Awesome Possum man. Had a lot of fun. Still going at it though. Happy Halloween. :]

Evil-Dog responds:

you too bro

Cursed Treasure 2 Cursed Treasure 2

I sort of, kind of despised this sequel at first haha... but as time progressed and I made my orcs extremely beefy it started to become a lot of fun! So you know, I don't hate it anymore.

Deeper Sleep Deeper Sleep

Awesome game man. I love Point 'n Click games mixed with horror, and this is a fantastic example.

Z3lda: Mini Game Z3lda: Mini Game

Addicting stuff, and tons of fun. Would you believe me if I told you I unlocked the Bling Bling Bling! Medal on the first try? Because you shouldn't... because I didn't.

Super Invaders Super Invaders

Pretty damn plain dude, nothing about this is above average or new.

Monsters Hill Monsters Hill

I'll admit, It's a pretty worn out game concept, but the game kept me playing for a long time and I enjoyed it a lot. The artwork and creativity was pretty nice to.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Incredible, every single part of it, and so many hints and references I find everywhere... It's crazy! Loved every episode, you are awesome.